8/22/2013

Silky pants refashion

This is now one of my new favourite pairs of summer pants. I got them in my lovely thrift shop, where I go about every three weeks and always find something cute. These pants were size 50, but hey, it's much easier to make something smaller than size it up, right? So, I got these for four Euros and they are made of 100 % Silk. Such a luxurious feeling on the skin and they are both warm on cold days and fresh on hot days.
The fabric is actually green with little white dots, which can be hardly seen on the pictures.
I remade the legs simply by taking in the side seams. I measured the size by using a pattern for pyjama pants that fits me well.
They are not perfect considering the fit, but very comfortable.
I made a before picture, so that you can see how big they were.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...