5/12/2013

Me Made May 2013 Day Six to Twelve

Of course I was too busy to post on Wednesday, so instead of a small round-up, this is gonna be a long post with out fits from Day Six to Twelve. Me-made May is going really well so far!
Day Six: Me-made shirt and a pair of white jeans that I bought in Santa Barabara. Paired with my new kicks, some sneakers that look like Nike Air but were only 1/5 of the price of Nike shoes. Of course I spilled some tomato sauce on my jeans during lunch break, but it will hopefully wash out.
Day Seven: Such a Hamburg-style outfit. Complete me-made outfit. The blouse is made from a vintage pattern from the 70s and the skirt is a simple A-line silhouette. Love the mustard yellow. To define the waist, I'm wearing a pink belt.
Day Eight: Weather forecast predicted rainy weather, so I prepared mayself with some cosy knit sweater (made-by-mom) and jeans, which are me-made. Weather turned out to be good, so I was sweating like hell on my way home from a grocery store.
Day Nine: Bank holiday in Germany, so just a comfortable dress for lounging. It's really soft and cosy, so perfect for easy days.
Day Ten: Skirt is me-made from a cool digital print jersey that I once bought for a very good price at Karstadt. The green shirt in emerald green was a great find at a flea market some days ago.
Day Eleven: Weekend wear! For a sightseeing tour in Hamburg with some guests I wore an old me-made top ( yoke is from the same fabric like the blouse from Day Seven).
Day Twelve: Chilling in another me-made jersey dress, which is a bit short, so I wear it as a top together with a me-made black skirt.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...