1/01/2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! 

I had a fantastic time celebrating the beginning of 2013 with some old and new friends. After a yummy Indian style dinner which I prepared and some self-made Caipirinhas we went into town and had a fantastic look at the fireworks around the Alster. Then we continued the night in the Molotow club at Hamburgs Reeperbahn. The first morning of 2013 then started with a relaxed breakfast, before my friends went home and I started to clean the apartment.

I have enjoyed reading all your annual reviews and think about making one myself, but not tonight. Tonight I feel so inspired by all your projects, that I need to make something cute myself. So, I'm off to the sewing machine! I have no plan yet on what I want to make, I'll just have a look at the stash and see what inspires me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...