10/18/2012

Being forced to take a break...

Sorry guys for my absence! I finally moved into the apartment and I didn't organise an internet connection yet, so I have to wait for next week when it will be installed so that I can finally write again. I still follow all of your blogs, as it is part of my work, but haven't been able to post anything yet. I've been making stuff so and even took some pictures, my garden is a very nice background. As soon as the place is a little bit more lived in and not so sparsely furnitured as right now, I'll also show you around the place. I feel very comfortable in the apartment and can't wait for my first visitors to come. And I'm planning little housewarming parties as well, so I'm really looking forward to that. So, stay tuned guys!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...