10/03/2011

Finally, something new !

It's been a while since I last posted something. Somehow I was so busy in my holidays that I didn't get around to make something new. Though I gathered lots of inspiration and have many plans on what to sew next.
Remember the skirt that gave me sewing depression ? Well, I finally made it and am very happy with it. Let's have a look.
Shirt: C&A
Skirt: me-made
Shoes: C&A
Belt: old, found at my parents house

When I look at the fall inspiration boards from the fall pallette challenge, I can see that I'm not the only one, who was craving a mustard skirt. I fell in love with the fabric once I saw it at the Karstadt store in Lübeck and immediately thought that it should become my new favourite fall colour. The fabric has light stripes in vertical direction that make it a little more intersting than just plain cotton.
Now, if only the weather would be a little bit more like in fall , I'm looking forward to sport this outside. But somehow Germany is experiencing a late summer and in the past days, I dressed in my summer clothes and kept the warm garments in my closet.

1 Kommentar:

  1. You look great in the outfit, I truely love it. It looks modern yet classicly chic and the skirt has a great shape.

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...