9/13/2011

Autumn, I welcome you

Cardigan: me-made ( self drafted pattern)
Shirt: me-made ( Patrones)
Trousers: thrifted ( Hep-Shop)
Boots: Deichmann
Bag: Forever 18
I officially start the autumn/  winter season by wearing my winter boots. Though it was a sunny day in Mönchengladbach, it was a bit windy and so I decided to go for warmth. Maybe I'll wear my sandals tomorrow again, who knows. But for today I celebrate autumn. Yesterday I bought a pumpkin in the supermarket and tonight I'm going to make soup and get on with a bit of knitting. This winter I want to wear the cardigan I started last winter. The back and front are already done and are being stretched right now.
Have you read about the Fall Palette Challenge yet ? I think I'm a bit late, but I'll try to get together my fall inspiration and create a moodboard in the next days. I don't know if I'll soon get to sew the pieces as well, but I'll try.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...