4/19/2013

Bye bye crutches!


I'm back on track. After my last doctor's appointment I got the permission to walk again. So, now I'm back in the game again. Many ideas for projects have formed in my head and finally I'll be able to make them.
My right foot is still a bit swollen, but that will get better in the next days I hope.

More important is that I can walk around again and carry things in my hands, which is basically what I did the whole afternoon after the appointment.

This weekend I'll rearrange some furniture and soon I'll also start to work again. Work from home was fun, and it definitely has some advantages, but I miss the daily opportunity to dress up.
Spring has arrived in the north of Germany, so it's time to wear the light blouses and dresses again.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...