2/24/2013

Map the Sewintists


Have you heard about "Map the sewintists"? It's a brilliant initiative by Vicki of Another Sewing Scientist.
It's a Google Map where you can set a pin on your location or the area where you live and link to your blog or just tell your name and with the help of the map it will become increasingly easy to find other sewists in your area and maybe meet IRL.

I love the idea and set my pin on Hamburg and also linked to a great fabric store - unfortunately a little bit out of my price range but nice to browse and dream of dresses made of the fabrics.
So, right now I'm still disabled with my leg, but I'm looking forward to get to know more people behind the blogs face to face, when I'm finally allowed to walk without crutches again.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...