10/16/2011

...continuing with Manequim...

 Melissa of Fehrtrade already posted this issue here, but there are some different things that caught my eye. After flipping through the issue I have to say that Manequim is my favourite of the three magazines.
 This is definitely on my To-Sew-List. I think it can be a fun way to use knit scraps and just combine different patterns and/or colours. I like it as well that this pattern comes in multiple sizes.
 One shoulder dresses seem to be popular in Brasil. Every issue featured at least one. This has some interesting draping going on as well.
 Love the twist detail. Only it will be difficult to make this without being able to read the instructions. We'll see if I make it one day.
 Designer Paul Smith inspired this section. Nice basics, nothing too complicated.
 I love flares, these are not in my size, but I just had to include them
 The dress on the left looks really interesting in the line drawing, which I forgot to scan. And again a maxi, like in the Moldecia issue.
 Chanel-like little jacket, might be a good pattern to try to replicate this Isabel Marant  Reilly jacket that Katarina blogged about and which I like as well.
 Cute children garments for different ages, will be useful later ;-)
And the part that I always like best is when they show different outfits with the pieces from the issue and relate them to body types.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...