6/15/2011

Me-made Mittwoch und Me-made June Recap

Day 10:
 
Top: me-made ( Burda 07/2000 mod. 128)
Pants: thrifted
Sandals. thrifted
This is what I wore on Friday for travelling to my parents place.

Day 11:
Top: me-made
Shorts: hand-me-down
Sandals: Reno

Day 12:
Cardigan: me-made ( self drafted pattern )
Pants: thrifted
Sandals: thrifted

Day 13:
Top: me-made

On day 14 I wore the same as on day 12. Since I was travelling with light luggage I didn't have so many outfits to chose from.

Day 15:
Top: me-made
Pants: thrifted
Shoes: old from El Corte Ingles in Palma de Mallorca

I had to shoot these outfits after I came back from my parents because I forgot to bring my camera. I hope this is allowed ;-)
Day 15 is wednesday and therefore Me-Made Mittwoch day. Here you find the other participants in this event that is organised by Catherine. She is wearing today a lovely dress which makes me realize how few dresses I've sewn so far. Well I made one dress in about 5 different fabrics but so far I didn't make many sundresses, need to keep that in mind and add to my to-sew list.

1 Kommentar:

  1. I like the cardigan a lot, the print is gorgeous (the same as in the top, right?). And lovely heels btw.

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...