6/09/2011

Me-made June day 9

Day 9:

Top: C&A
Skirt:me-made ( just two gathered rectangles and a waistband)
Belt: thrifted
Sandals: thrifted

Today I just had a language course ( basic Russian) and then a Controlling lecture but somehow I felt like dressing up a bit. The sandals are pretty high but have a comfortable wedge and are super-soft on the feet, so you can walk all day in them. I scored them when I was at the fleamarket in Bonn some weeks ago. I can totally recommend that fleamarket it is really huge, somewhere I read that it has a length of about 4 km. I found everything there that I was looking for. Although I'm trying to reduce my spending right now I will probably go there again soon. It is only once a month and the next is on the 18th.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Your me made june looks like it's going well so far! I like the length of that skirt and those sandals are very cute.

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...