This is my new citrus print top. I used Burda 128 07/2000 , a pattern that I've already sewn a couple of times. Maybe I'll find some time this week to take pictures of the other versions. So sewing this garment was pretty easy and I look forward to sewing it again.
Another top that I made last weekend which I only had to throw into the washer this weekend to erase the marker. It is Burda 113 from 03/2008. This was pretty straightforward as well but if I sew it again I will make it a little bit longer and I definitely have to wear a camisole as a first layer because otherwise it is a little bit too revealing for my taste.