5/22/2011

Daisy

Top: me-made (Patrones 12/2006 mod. 49)
Jeans: H&M
Sandals: Deichmann
This is what I wore for the weekend to meet some friends and eat delicous cake. I had the pattern for the top cut out for a while already but was always to lazy to sew it up, because I thought that some parts were a little bit difficult to sew. But when I made it there were no difficulties at all, it maybe took 2 half days to complete it.
The fabric with its fun daisy print was bought a while ago in one of the HepShops. It's 100 % Polyester and it has a touch like a shower curtain. The fabric was enourmously wide and so I believe that it's maybe a shower-curtain fabric for real. Anyway it isn't uncomfortable to wear, so I don't mind.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...