5/23/2011

Same pattern, 5 different looks

 As I don't have any lectures today I have too much time on my hands and therefore I did a little photoshoot with my different tops from the same pattern (Burda 07/2000 mod. 128). The first one is made from some cheap mesh like fabric that I bought at Karstadt in Düsseldorf. It can be either worn like this, really flowy and perfect for a hot summer day, or with a belt to give it a little bit more shape.
 This is a cotton that I bought at Alfatex. The print really caught my eye. I also made a blouse from the same fabric which I will show you sometime soon.
 Again a digital print fabric from Karstadt.
 This fun print with the ballroom dancers was bought at a little fabric shop in Colchester / Essex.
A tribal print that I got from Alfatex as well. This has elastic at the neckline which improves the fit.
The shorts that I'm wearing in all pictures are hand-me-down pants by my uncle of which I cut off the legs to make them into shorts.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...