10/11/2011

Mustard and blue

Pullover: handmade by my Mom
Skirt: me-made ( Burda 07/2000 mod. 112)
Shoes: Siemes ( from 2008)
It's getting dark so soon already that it's difficult to get decent pictures. In the morning it's dark when I leave the house and in the evening it's dark when I return. I tried to make it a little bit better by editing, but the quality of the picture couldn't be improved. But anyway, I really liked the outfit of today, because of my new mustard skirt. To use the simple pattern was a really good idea, though I'd make 9 panels next time instead of 8. The skirt is really high waisted right now and the wearing comfort is not so high. But it looks pretty and the length is good. For the weekend I plan to make a similar print with the snake print that I got in Berlin. And I want to make the black maxi skirt. I'm just having some trouble with my overlock machine. The knife doesn't cut properly anymore. Do you think that I need to change it ? I've got the machine for about 2 years now, and I'd consider the use as moderately.

2 Kommentare:

  1. I have the same problem with my serger. I did change the blade but still it doesn't work as it used to. I manage to mess up the knife quite often myself when trying to sew too thick fabrics. I think I'll bring it to a shop to get it fixed.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ooh I love this particular colour combination! :)

    I've had my overlocker for about 3-4 years now and never changed the blade, but I think it's more to do with the fabrics you sew, since some dull the blades faster than others. It might be worth looking up how cheap a replacement blade is and just give it a try?

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...