5/15/2011

It's a new beginning

So here it is, my first post. After being a silent lurker for a long time now I decided to reach out to the blogosphere myself. As I'm not yet aqcuainted with blogger and all of the technical stuff please bear with me that this blog will slowly evolve into an interesting resource. I have some ideas on what to blog about and just have to find the time to write.

For a start I decided to take part in the next Me-made project that is organised by the lovely blog So Zo.
I, Sew on Trend, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-June ’11. I endeavour to wear one self-made item each day for the duration of June 2011
 I don't have a good spot to take outfit pictures yet but I may figure something out just in time. The light in this place is not so good, so I might change to another place soon. Anyway here is my first outfit picture.
 I don't know if you can see it on the picture but the shirt is printed with little scissors, needles and measuring tapes. The perfect shirt for a seamstress. I found it at the fleamarket and paid 2 € for it. Love it !

I wish you all a good day !


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...